The ultimate goal of everyone is to maintain a healthy lifestyle and all of you will be trying several lifestyle changes that you can bring into your daily routine to maintain a healthy life.
When it comes to a healthy lifestyle, the first thing you will be reminded of is your diet. What you eat reflects your health and you must be careful while you are in the process of planning your diet. Not everything you consume means that they are healthy and they are vital in your health improvement.
Know what your body needs. Not all of you have the same requirements. The nutrition requirements may vary from person to person and your diet must be planned according to your necessities.
For most of you, to maintain a fit body go to the gym and other fitness centers to have a fit body structure. Such people need some special diet to comply with their workouts and bodybuilding. One such important nutrient that the bodybuilders and weight trainers require is the Whey Protein.
What is Whey Protein?
You all have heard about protein. The commonly known protein-rich foods are meat, fish, soybeans, eggs, dairy products, pulses, etc. But, have you heard about another protein, known as the Whey Protein?
Whey Proteins are the proteins, that are contained in the milk and are separated in the process where the milk is processed as curd and then into Cheese. This by-product is known as the whey protein. Milk is made of two types of proteins, Casein and Whey. And In the cheese-making process, this Whey Protein can be separated from the Casein.
They have huge benefits for bodybuilders, fitness conscious people, and sportsmen. Whey Protein is the remains that are collected during the cheese-making process. Initially, they were discarded as waste but later on, after knowing its health benefits they are widely produced and consumed by everyone.
Benefits of Whey Protein
Whey Protein is low in lactose content. It contains all the 9 essential fatty acids. It can be highly beneficial to consumers. Whey Protein is an assortment of beta-lactoglobulin, alpha-lactalbumin, bovine serum albumin, and immunoglobins. There are some proven benefits of regular intake of the Whey Protein. Whey Protein has the highest Biological Value (BV) among all other proteins.
Studies have shown that intake of Whey Protein supplements curtails the LDL also known as bad cholesterol in our body and it also helps in lowering blood pressure.
Increases the muscle mass
As the typical benefits of Whey Protein help bodybuilders and fitness persons, it has a huge part in increasing the overall muscle mass of your body.
It strengthens your muscles by releasing anabolic hormones such as insulin, which is highly responsible for the muscle growth in our body. It has leucine that stimulates your muscle growth and also, the amino acids present in the Whey Protein highly helps in faster muscle growth.
Aids in weight loss
High protein intake may help you in losing weight. It results in stimulating fat loss and the suppression of the appetite thus leads to a lower calorie intake and also replacing all the calories with this protein and some weight lifting can help majorly in losing weight and also healthy muscle gain.
Types of Whey Protein
- Protein concentrate (WPC)
- Protein isolate (WPI)
- Protein hydrolysate (WPH)
Best Whey Protein Isolates
- Naked Whey Protein 80
- AGN Roots Grassfed Whey
- NOW Sports Unflavored Grassfed Whey Protein
- Z Natural Foods Pasture Raised Goat Whey
- Myprotein Impact Whey Isolate Protein
- Muscle Feast Grass Fed Whey Isolate
- Legion Whey+
- Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100℅ Whey
- Dymatize Iso-100
Naked Whey Protein 80
Naked Whey is one of the Natural Whey Protein that has a natural and subtle taste with different variations of flavors. The incorporation of a substance known as Stevia acts as a natural sweeter in this Whey Protein supplement. The Naked Whey has TPM certification that adds a bonus. This indicates that the supplement has high quality and it is extremely safe to use. If you are in search of a natural and at the same time a flavorful Protein powder to add it to your shakes, then this is for you.
- It meets all the daily protein requirement of your body.
- It has very low fat, lactose, and carbohydrate content and is protein-rich this ensures and targets the training persons to build healthy body muscles.
- It also contributes to the weight loss factor. This also can be replaced in form of shakes to help in weight loss.
- All their protein powders are flavored with a natural extract known as Stevia, which adds up to the enhancement of its taste. This Stevia extract is a Natural Sweetener with zero calories, zero carbs, and zero glycemic levels.
- It is completely free from added flavors and chemicals.
AGN Roots Grassfed Whey
If you are looking for an original grass-fed Whey Protein that too unflavored, then this AGN Roots Grassfed Whey Protein might be a great option for you. Did you notice the term unflavored? Yes, this Whey Protein Powder is unflavored and it is free from all artificial flavors which sound good but has nothing to do with a healthier side.
- Their Whey Protein powders are ASPCA certified.
- They produce the Whey Protein powder from their farm cows which is grass-fed.
- It is free from fillers, artificial flavors, and sweeteners.
- It is a high-quality Whey Protein that has a smooth texture and blends well.
- It is Greener World certified and also Animal Welfare approved grass-fed Whey
- It is a trusted Whey Protein and it serves the consumers as naturally as they can.
NOW Sports Unflavored Grassfed Whey Protein
As the product name suggests, NOW Sports Unflavored Grassfed Whey Protein is best suited for sportsmen. It is specifically formulated for the sportsmen to retain adequate energy and the calories they require. Sportsmen cannot intake what a normal man requires. So to fulfill the mandates of the sportsmen the NOW Foods has come up with this Sports Whey Protein.
- Each scoop contains 25g of proteins.
- It is soy-free.
- It is also free from all artificial sweeteners.
- It contains no Aspartame, no Sucralose, and no Acesulfame-K.
- It is also steroid-free and contains no GMO.
- It is also GMP quality certified.
- It is bioavailable and also it is easily digestible.
- It has a high content of Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA's).
Z Natural Foods Pasture-Raised Goat Whey
Many popular brands sell cow-based Whey Protein supplements. But the Z Natural Foods have come up with a new ideology of producing the Goat Whey Protein. This product contains no gluten and it has a higher BV content.
- It is rich in amino acids and thus helps the body to break down the food, grow and repair the damaged tissues.
- It contains tryptophan which aids in a healthy mental state.
- Consumption of the grass-fed goat's Whey Protein helps to maintain healthy lipid levels.
- It also contains lactoferrin which helps to maintain a healthy immune system and reduces the possibilities of inflammation.
- The Goat Whey Protein also contains both prebiotics and probiotics. The combination of both helps in maintaining gut health.
- It contains no hormones and no antibiotics.
- It has no added or artificial flavors, sweeteners, fillers, additives, and colors.
- It serves as the best alternative to the cow way lactose.
- It is free from rBGH and rBST.
- It helps in the recovery of muscles after any physical activity and also helps in the growth of lean muscles.
Myprotein Impact Whey Isolate Protein
Not all the protein isolates have 100℅ protein content. But some brands offer the customers the maximum content of protein. One such brand is Myprotein. The Myprotein Impact Whey Isolate Protein contains 90℅ protein, which is worth trying.
- It contains the maximum protein content (90℅) and very low-fat content (1℅).
- It highly contributes to muscle growth and helps in gaining muscle mass.
- It also contains essential amino acids and leucine. The amino acid does not make you feel fatigued while you work out.
- It helps in the speedy and effective recovery of muscles after any physical activity.
- It maintains the metabolism of body fat and prevents you from gaining fat thus aids in gaining lean muscles.
Muscle Feast Grass-Fed Whey Isolate
Muscle Feast is also one of the brands which have a maximum protein content. It is produced from the grass-fed cows that are certified and it claims to be zero artificial hormone supplements. It is a high-quality Whey Protein isolate that undergoes a multi-step process that involves the disposal of larger and less absorbent protein substances and also filters out the lactose, fat, ash.
- It is soy-free and gluten-free.
- It does not contain any artificial flavors, fillers, sweeteners, colors, and added sugar.
- The Whey Protein is low in carbohydrates, gluten-free, fat-free, cholesterol-free.
- It helps in maximizing muscle protein synthesis.
- It also contains essential amino acids and peptides.
- It also helps in eliminating gastric distress which is caused by the consumption of Whey Protein.
Legion Whey+ protein isolate is a high-quality whey protein supplement that is produced from grass-fed cows in small Irish farms. It is made of high-quality milk.
- It is a 100% pure Whey Protein Isolate.
- It has no added flavors, colors, and fillers. It is naturally sweetened.
- It has almost no fat, carbs, and lactose content.
- It is free of chemicals, hormones, and GMOs.
- It is a non-denatured Whey Protein. As it is cold-pressed, it prevents the Whey Protein from denaturing.
- It is gluten-free and acts as the best diet protein supplement.
- It contains essential amino acids and helps in effective muscle growth.
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100℅ Whey
Looking for the world’s best selling Whey Protein powder? Then I hope you might be looking for a product like the Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100℅ Whey. As I mentioned above it is a premium quality Whey Protein, with up to 24g of protein in each serving.
- It is high in protein content.
- It is low in sugar and fat.
- It is ultra-filtered Whey Protein that largely helps in lean muscle growth.
- It contains natural BCAA’s.
- It helps in improving stamina and building muscle mass.
- It also aids in faster digestion and helps in the recovery of muscles.
Dymatize Iso-100 is a premium quality Whey Protein that contains hydrolyzed Whey Protein. The BCAA content in this Whey Protein helps in restoring the amino acid content in the body after a tedious work out session.
- It is an ideal protein supplement for bodybuilders.
- It has the required amount of protein which promotes muscle growth and results in effective gaining muscle mass.
- It contains 100℅ hydrolyzed whey protein which helps in full-body burnouts and thus helps in increasing the overall stamina of the body.
- It is gluten and lactose-free.
- It helps in reducing blood pressure and cardiovascular diseases.
What was once considered a waste disposable product, now it is being immensely helpful in building up your body. Do not underestimate the wellness which it gives you.
Not like other protein supplements, the Whey Protein has so much to do with your fitness. It helps in restoring all the necessary proteins and other nutrients your body lacks while you do any physical activity.
Turn out every day into an energy-packed day, with your favorite Whey Protein supplement.