Top Whey Proteins in India for 2022 //
1. [SMC_SC_CF smc_cf='prod1title']
2. [SMC_SC_CF smc_cf='prod2title']
3. [SMC_SC_CF smc_cf='prod3title']
4. [SMC_SC_CF smc_cf='prod4title']
5. [SMC_SC_CF smc_cf='prod5title']
6. [SMC_SC_CF smc_cf='prod6title']
7. [SMC_SC_CF smc_cf='prod7title']
8. [SMC_SC_CF smc_cf='prod8title']
9. [SMC_SC_CF smc_cf='prod9title']
10. [SMC_SC_CF smc_cf='prod10title']
Other Best Whey Proteins in India
MuscleBlaze Whey Protein
- 25.20g of protein in 36g of serving with Zero added sugar and Zero Trans Fats.
- Whey Performance is for core bodybuilders and athletes targeting muscle gain with Whey Protein Concentrate and Whey Protein Isolate being the quality source of protein of Whey Performance.
- Added vitamins to fulfil your micro-nutrients need.
- Every unit of the product will have a NABL accredited lab report against the product which can be accessed on muscleblaze website. The customer can check the amount and source of protein using the batch number of his/her Product.
- Peace of mind for customers through NABL accredited lab report for every consumer to test out the quantity & quality of protein.
Optimum Nutrition (ON) 100% Whey Protein Powder
- 100 percent of protein from whey.
- A complete protein derived from cow’s milk, It regulates and improves the metabolism of your body
- Ultra-filtered and easy-to-mix powder from the world’s number 1 seller of protein
- Contains 22 grams of whey protein with just 1 gram of sugar and 1 gram of fat
- ON Whey is a great addition to your healthy, balanced diet, When To Use: Anytime And Post-Workout
- Easy-to-mix protein powder.
MuscleBlaze Raw Whey Protein
- Muscle Blaze Raw Whey Protein in an unsweetened and unflavoured protein supplement which can be used in whichever way the customer wants – different flavours for each serving, protein cake, protein bar, protein smoothie etc
- It delivers 24g protein and 5.2g BCAA per serving (30g) making it a highly effective product for muscle synthesis and gain
- Helps to build lean muscle, enhances recovery and reduces muscle loss
- Minimal processing ensures the nutrients of the Whey protein are preserved as in the original Whey Protein powder
- Multiple Tests guarantee the purity of Whey Protein Concentrate in Muscle Blaze Raw Whey health supplement powder.
- Nitro-tech is a scientifically engineered whey protein formula and is enhanced with the most studied form of creatine for even better gains in muscle and strength
- Using these proteins on a daily basis is vital in helping to increase muscle protein synthesis for more muscle size and strength
- Each bottle of Nitro-techs fully disclosed, each and every scoop contains the full amount of protein stated on the label and is 100% real protein!
- Nitro-tech designed for all athletes who are looking for more muscle, more strength and better performance
Myfitfuel 100% Whey Protein
- 26 gm pure protein per 32gm serving (81.25% Protein)
- 80:20 ratio of Whey Concentrate & Whey Protein Isolate
- 5.8 gm BCAA and 4.3 gm Glutamine Rich
- Ultra-pure protein & ideal for lean growth
- Very low in Fat & Carbohydrates
AS-IT-IS Nutrition Whey
- Promotes Muscle Building: Gain Lean Muscles Like Never Before, With Asites Nutrition Whey Protein. In Its Natural, Raw Form, Whey Protein Is Ideal For Those Who Love An Intense Workout As It Boosts Recovery And Reduces Muscle Loss.
- Limited Processing: Asites Nutrition Whey Protein Powder Has Been Minimally Processed To Ensure You Get Maximum Protein And Nutrients, As Preserved In Their Original Form. You Get Only Clean And Pure Powder, Without Any Fillers Or Preservatives.
- High Protein Concentrate: Each Serving Of 30G Contains 24G Protein And 5.4G Bcaa, Which Makes It Very Effective For Muscle Gain And Synthesis
- As Whey Protein Concentrate is unflavoured in nature, it may not taste great. However, it gives you the freedom to add the flavour of your choice.
Himalaya Quista Pro Advanced Whey Protein Powder
Quista Pro Advanced is one of the best-selling whey protein supplements from Himalaya. This product comes with a high price tag.
But, it also offers a number of vital features which makes the price justifiable. For example, it comes with 3 different whey protein blends which are hydrolysate, concentrates and isolate for faster digestion. It also comes in a 2 kg bottle.
- You should consume it twice a day
- Per serving contains 34 gm.
- You are getting 130 gm. calories, 22 gm. of protein, 0.85 gm. of fat etc. per serving
- There are some additional nutrients as well such as Calcium, Vitamin C, E, B5, B1 etc.
- It comes with artificial sweetener
- This comes fortified with natural ingredients as well
Sinew Nutrition Instantised Whey Protein
Sinew is a USA based company which is known for manufacturing health and diet-related products. And, among them, the Sinew Nutrition Instantised Whey Protein is a famous one.
It is a whey protein of 79% concentration. You will get 119.4 gm. calories, 23.7 gm. of protein, 69 mg of cholesterol, and 2.4 gm. of fat and so on. As usual, it also contains all the essential amino acids.
Now, you have to remember that you need to consider your body weight while taking whey protein supplements. The rule of thumb is that you need to take 1.7 gm. of protein per kg of body weight every day. So, depending on the body weight of yours, you might need to take this whey protein powder multiple times a day.
- It has no added artificial sweeteners or flavours
- It dissolves in milk or water instantly
- It is gluten-free as well
- You can take after intense work out, before or after sleep, or else 30 minutes before the workout session
- Best for lean muscle growth, gradual muscle growth and instant recovery after an extreme workout
Big muscles Nutrition Raw & Real Whey Protein
This is another unflavoured whey protein supplement from Bigmuscles nutrition. So, you can consume it with any other favourite flavors of yours.
This is a premium whey protein which comes from 100% grass-fed cows. So, it is also suitable for vegetarians. It comes in 3 variations of sizes which are 1.05 Lbs., 2.2 Lbs., and 4.4 Lbs.
The price will vary depending on the size. But, we can assure you that this is a very reasonably priced protein supplement.
So, if you are on a tight budget yet want to start consuming whey protein then this one can be a great option.
- It comes with 24 gm. protein, 120 gm. calories, 1.5 gm. fat, 2.5 gm. carbohydrate etc. per serving (30 gm.)
- It comes with all the essential and branched-chain amino acids
- It contains no added sugar, no soy, no gluten and no preservatives at all
- It is one of the purest whey protein supplement in this list
- It has 84% concentrated whey protein
Nouriza My First Protein, Beginners Protein with Whey & Casein
We know that not every whey protein supplements are suitable for beginners. Because most of these come with a highly concentrated amount of protein.
Due to that, it might get hard for some of the beginners to digest the protein supplement. Another problem is the price range. Typically, those protein supplements will be highly-priced. So, for the newbies, it will be hard to get their hands on them.
If you want a whey protein supplement without all these above-mentioned issues, then you can use the ‘Nouriza My First Protein’ supplement.
It comes in 3 flavors which are Banana, Vanilla, and Chocolate. Also, this one has 3 sizes such as 1 KG, pack of 2, and 400 gm. So, if you are just starting to use whey protein supplements, you can try this one without any issues.
- Best for beginners
- This protein supplement is extracted from 3 natural sources which are Whey, Soy, and Casein
- Per serving (30 gm.) contains 109.20 calories, 9.60 gm. protein, 16.35 gm. carbohydrate etc.
- There is no added sugar but they have added artificial sweetener
- It comes with all the essential and semi essential amino acids as well
- It comes with 27 different vitamins and minerals
- Best for developing muscles, bones, skin cells and tissues altogether
Advance Muscle Mass Whey Protein Supplement Powder
This whey protein supplement is from Advance Muscle Mass. This is one of the most popular whey protein products in the Indian market right now.
Why? Because of two things actually. The first thing is the quality and the second one is the affordable price.
It has 24.7 gm. protein, 5.3 gm. BCAAs, and 3.96 gm. glutamine per serving (32.5 gm.). The raw ingredients of this whey protein come from the USA but are packed in India.
That is why this is so low in cost. And it has chocolate flavor. You can take this whey protein supplement at least twice–thrice per day for the best results. You can use milk, water or even fruit juices to consume this.
- It is a 100% vegetarian product
- Comes with all the essential BCAAs and EAAs
- Perfect recovering from muscle loss
- Suitable for gaining muscles
- Comes with Digezyme, which makes it easy to digest this whey protein supplement
- Not suitable for lactose intolerant
- Per serving (32.5 gm.) has 124 calories of energy, 24.7 gm. of protein, 2.75 of carbohydrate and so on
- No added sugar
Most Refreshing Protein Shake: Myprotein Clear Whey Isolate
When you’ve powered through a difficult workout in hot and sweaty conditions, sometimes the last thing you want is a thick chocolate or vanilla shake.
Enter My protein’s range of refreshing Clear Whey Isolate powders, which comprises flavours like Mojito, Bitter Lemon and our favourite Rainbow Candy, which is like nudging a handful of Skittles in your mouth.
You get 20g of whey separate protein in a serving too, and there’s just 0.2g of sugar in each shake. My protein also gives a vegan version, which is just as tasty.
Best Vegan Protein Powder: Healthspan Elite Complete Vegan Protein
Along with 20g of protein per 27g serving this powder delivers 100% of your recommended daily intake of B12, which is important because it’s a virtually impossible vitamin to get enough of on a vegan diet.
The protein is sourced from a combination of pea, pumpkin and brown rice to provide a complete source of essential amino acids.
Starks Fitness Lean Whey
Each 30g serving of this powder contains 22g of protein, 113 calories, 2.5g of carbs and a mere 0.6g of sugar.
Those are the kind of numbers that will catch the eye of any gym-goer looking to build muscle while avoiding excess calories and carbs in their shake.
The whey is a mix of concentrate and isolate, and there are three available: salted caramel, Madagascan vanilla and dark chocolate.
Supreme Nutrition Diet Whey
The calorie count in this shake is low at 123 per 30g serving, but that’s not the only reason for the “diet” claim in its name – it also includes fat-burning ingredients like green tea extract and acetyl L-carnitine.
Indeed, it proudly boasts of containing the equivalent of five cups of green tea per serving, which seems like a lot of green tea in one go. Alongside all that green tea there’s 23.4g of protein, which is sourced from whey concentrate.
Fullsteam Recovery Stak
This powder is designed to help endurance athletes recover after a long, tough workout, providing both carbohydrate and protein to replenish glycogen reserves and help your aching muscles to recover.
Each 70g serving contains 17g of protein and 45g of carbs, along with a few other useful extras like vitamin C and choline, an essential nutrient so important that Dolly Parton wrote a song about it. A serving also contains 5g of sugar and we spotted sucralose in the ingredients list as well.
Whey Protein Benefits:
Whey protein is a blessing for bodybuilders, gym-goers, endurance athletes like cyclists and runners, and all fitness enthusiasts because of its great and complete amino acid profile. Increasing protein intake and providing a high-quality protein source are both benefits of this supplement.
Supplements containing whey protein powder are widely accessible and easy to incorporate into a healthy diet.
- Enhance muscle definition: Whey protein contains all nine of the body's required amino acids, making it an excellent source of protein for developing muscle. Whey protein is particularly rich in the amino acid Leucine. An anabolic amino acid known as leucine has a major effect on muscular building. Consequently, if your fitness objective is to grow strong, lean muscles, whey protein is an excellent choice.
- Encourage Muscle Regeneration: After a strenuous workout, the body urgently requires protein to repair and rebuild damaged muscles. A post-workout whey protein shake is easy and practical since it contains amino acids like BCAA and glutamine, which aid in muscle recovery.
- Easy to digest: The ability to release amino acids is present in every protein source. Whey protein is a fast-release protein, meaning that it is absorbed quickly and provides the body with all of the necessary amino acids and elements.
- Encourage Weight Loss: Whey protein powder can be consumed every day by those who want to reduce weight and maintain a healthy weight. In comparison to carbohydrates and fats, protein takes longer to digest. As a result, whey protein reduces the frequency of unexpected food cravings, prolongs our feeling of fullness, and balances our hunger hormones. It also helps to improve overall body composition when used in conjunction with physical activity.
- Enhancing Immunity: We need whey protein to help our bodies produce antibodies. Diseases and infections are prevented and the immune system is bolstered by the use of these antibodies. In addition, whey protein boosts our body's production of Glutathione, an extremely potent antioxidant. As a result, after a hard workout, it aids recovery and combats oxidative stress and inflammation.
- Encourage Bone Health: Workouts and training sessions will be more effective with strong bones. Stress fractures are more likely to occur if bone health is poor. The activation of osteoblasts by whey protein supplements may help promote bone formation and health.
How to use Whey Protein?
Whey protein can be taken with either water or milk. Milk, which contains whey, casein, and other nutrients, increases the time it takes for food to be digested.
After a hard workout, whey protein with water is recommended to speed up digestion and maximize the absorption of the protein. Whey protein powder and skimmed milk can be enjoyed as a nutritious mid-day meal or for breakfast.
It's also possible to use whey protein as a midnight beverage if you want to speed up rehabilitation.
Which Whey Protein is best for you?
Before deciding on a protein supplement, it is best to know your daily protein needs and fitness goals.
Isolate and hydrolyzed whey are superior choices for a ripped and shredded physique during a high-intensity workout. Whey protein concentrate is also an option for those who want to gain weight. Lactose-intolerant people can benefit from whey protein isolate and hydrolysate because of their lower lactose content.
Nutritional deficiencies can be avoided by taking supplements containing whey protein, which is specifically designed to support overall health and prevent deficit.
The composition, nutritional data, allergens and lab tests should be checked before you buy. Authentic protein supplements may only be purchased from a reputable retailer. If the product is not certified to be free of banned or prohibited ingredients, it should not be sold.
Is Whey Protein safe to use?
Whey protein should not be consumed in excess and the dosage should be taken according to need. Those who have a bad digestive system may have indigestion as a result of the protein powder. Whey isolate and hydrolyzed whey are options for lactose intolerant individuals.
Always get Whey protein supplements from a trusted provider because a legitimate whey protein supplement does not produce any adverse effects and is completely safe to ingest.
Consult your gynecologist before taking any protein supplement while pregnant or breastfeeding.