Being fit and healthy is not an easy task to do. Every one of you will have a different type of lifestyle. To maintain a fit and healthy lifestyle is not so much of an easy thing. You have to modify a lot of things to maintain a fit and healthy lifestyle. Those modifications encompass diet, workouts, yoga, and so much more.
There is plenty of equipment available in the market to have track of your daily life and to stay on the fitness track. One of that equipment is the fitness bands. Fitness bands can be your best partner when it comes to being fit. You can do plenty of things with the assistance of these fitness bands.
Fitness bands are also known as fitness trackers as they have a track on your day to day fitness and health. Even though you go to the gym, workout, and do all those stuff there is something like this fitness band will be more helpful at times when you are not in the gym or working out.
So it helps you to be on the right track all through the day. This makes you feel energized and relaxed as you can have a complete check on your fitness lifestyle the whole day.
There are many variations available in these fitness bands. Earlier launched fitness bands had only the feature of tracking your pulse rate but nowadays, there are many options available like tracking of time, distance, pulse rate, calorie count, sleep monitoring and some are even capable of measuring blood pressure. So all of these together make a fitness band a precise partner to your fitness lifestyle.
Best fitness bands under 3000
Fitness bands take care of your complete fitness lifestyle. The changes that you make in your daily routine can be perfectly tracked by these fitness bands. So there are plenty of options for fitness bands in the market. You have to be cautious about what type of fitness band you are selecting. Research before picking it. Also, make sure that the product and the brand that you are selecting are cost-effective and have all the expected features.
Here I have listed the best fitness bands under 3000 to help you all pick the right type of fitness band that you are searching for. Analyze and choose the right type of fitness band according to your requirements. The top picks include,
- Redmi Smart Band
- Mi Smart Band 4
- Realme Band
- Honor Band 5
- GOQii Vital 2.0
- Samsung Galaxy Fit E
These are the top picks of fitness bands that I have listed here to give you clarity about selecting the right type of fitness band for yourself. In this article, I will be mentioning to you the top picks of fitness bands with its complete specifications and features.
Redmi Smart Band
You all are familiar with Redmi as a smartphone brand. But since a while back they launched their first-ever fitness bands in India. This was a great deal for those who are interested in buying fitness bands. It is one of the affordable brands selling fitness bands. It has many exciting features like the other pro fitness bands.
- The band comes with a 1.08 inch LCD colored touch screen display.
- The band comes with five modes of operation which include tracking, outdoor running, treadmill, cycling, walking, and freestyle exercise.
- It also has the feature of heart rate monitoring.
- This fitness band comes with an inbuilt sleep monitoring sensor which is used to monitor your sleep patterns and provides a better insight into the way of your sleep pattern.
- It also has some distinct features including weather updates, music control, notification alerts, call rejection and diversion.
- One of the most noticeable features of this fitness band is its battery durability. The company claims that the battery can last up to 14 days and can be quickly charged to 100 percent within 2 hours.
- This a fitness band that can support devices with Android and iOS.
- To have access to these features the user needs to install the Xiaomi Wear and Xiaomi Wear Lite applications which are available on the Google Play Store.
- This band supports any type of port A USB charger which is quite handy.
- The straps of these fitness bands are easily interchangeable.
Mi Smart Band 4
The MI Smart Band 4 has super cool features and it is highly useful when you look at its overall performance. There are plenty of premium features that are available in this fitness band.
- It has a 0.95 inch AMOLED touch display.
- This fitness band can be connected via Bluetooth v5.0 and it supports all Android and iOS devices.
- To get this band connected to your smartphone you need to install the Mi Fits application.
- It has a RAM of 512 KB which is a great feature and is so exceptional.
- It has a 16 MB ROM which is highly suitable for storing all your data for two weeks without any issues.
- It can provide you the following information including the steps, heart rate, etc.
- This band also comes with a music controller Which is an added advantage so that you need not grab your phone every time you need to change or pause the music as this band possesses all those features too.
- It also has a sleep tracker, an accurate step counter with a triple-axis accelerometer, and a gyroscope to measure your activities.
- It is waterproof and can survive in 50m depth of water for at least 10 minutes.
- It has a special exercise tracing mode and excellent battery durability that can be charged within 2 hours and lasts for 20 days.
If you are looking for a minimalistic fitness band with decent features then this Realme Band can be the right pick. It has the same features that a pro fitness band possesses. It has more features relating to its core functions that are the physical activity trackers.
- It is wireless and can be connected via Bluetooth.
- This band supports only Android devices and not iOS devices.
- For the effective functioning of this band, you need to install the Realme link application.
- This fitness band comes with three inbuilt sensors including an accelerometer, heart rate sensor, and a vibration motor. The accelerometer keeps track of your step count, the heart rate sensor maintains the record of your pulse rate, and the vibration motor helps you to receive all the notifications through the vibrating sensation.
- It has nine modes of physical activities which include biking, hiking, climbing, spinning, yoga, run, walks, cricket, and fitness. After performing all the physical activities you get an accurate count of the calories burned.
- It comes in a color LCD display and a pixel resolution of 160×180.
- It comes with a plastic exterior and silicone replaceable straps.
- This band comes with a USB plug and charge design and the bathe battery lasts up to 10 days.
- It also shows call alerts and other social notifications.
Honor Band 5
Honor Band 5 is the best and budget-friendly fitness band that is trending in the market for a long time. Without any issues, you can get your hands on this product, and you will not be disappointed. It has all the premium features that a fitness band can have and the same how you expect a fitness band to be.
- This band is supported by Android and iOS devices and also it can be connected via Bluetooth.
- For the functioning of this band, you need to install the Huawei Health application on your smartphone.
- It has 1MB of storage space and you cannot store music in this band but it is designed with a music controller so that you can have control over your music system.
- It has 384KB of RAM which is reasonable when compared to the rest of the other brands.
- It also comes with the nine modes of fitness operations which include swimming, running, walking, rowing, cycling, and so on. It also wakes you up with its alert sensation when you are idle for a while.
- It also has a blood oxygen level tracker, heart rate tracker, and a sleep tracker like all other fitness bands.
- It comes with a vibrant AMOLED colored display.
- It automatically adjusts the brightness when you are outdoors and you can also adjust it manually. It has five different options of brightness levels to choose from.
- It has moderate battery durability of 14 days which is pretty low when compared to other brands of this price range.
- It comes with a 1-year warranty.
GOQii Vital 2.0
The GOQii Vital 2.0 is a must-have fitness band for all those fitness freaks. It has many excellent features that are most suitable for sportspersons and more fitness oddities.
- This band is compatible with both Android and iOS devices and can be easily connected via Bluetooth.
- You need to install the GOQii application for the functioning of this band and this particular application keeps a record of all your daily activities in the dashboard so whenever you need them it will be immensely helpful for you to file all those records for future reference.
- It has a blood pressure tracker and a heart rate tracker.
- This model of a fitness band is more towards tracking all your physical activities.
- This band also has a sleep detector to monitor your sleeping pattern and has a record of all those times when you are sleeping without any manual input.
- This band comes with a vibrant and colorful OLED touch screen display.
- It has a built-in USB port so that you can say goodbye to your wired chargers and also it has a tremendous battery life of 10 to 15 days when charged once.
Samsung Galaxy Fit E
You all are aware of the fact that Samsung is a smartphone company and will be wondering what this has to do with the fitness bands. The great news for all of you out there is that Samsung launched their brand new fitness bands that are stealing the entire attention of the people.
As Samsung is the most trusted and reputed smartphone brand people also are wanting to try out their fitness bands. It also has some extraordinary features same as that of the other fitness bands. But it offers the essential amenities that you need and not more than that.
- This band can work well with both Android and iOS devices and it can be connected via Bluetooth v5.0.
- To the productive functioning of this band, you need to install three applications namely Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear), Galaxy Fit Plugin, and Samsung Accessory Service. All these applications allow you to add or remove widgets, set alarms and reminders, and change the style of the default screen, etc.
- It also has 4MB storage and 128KB of RAM.
- It also has three sensors which include the accelerometer, heart rate tracker, and vibrator.
- This band has a unique feature of sending motivational messages very often when you are tired or idle. It also displays notifications for incoming calls or WhatsApp messages.
- It is compact, sleek, lightweight, and also waterproof.
- The battery life of this fitness band is so poor. It can last only for 2 to 3 days even when moderately used.
So I have listed all of my top picks of the fitness bands that are liked and used by most people and most importantly, all these bands are below 3000. This makes you make the right decision for the type of fitness band that you are looking for.
Analyze all of these fitness bands of different brands and then you will be gaining a clear insight into what to buy. Never choose some bands that will not meet all your requirements. Go through all of these fitness bands and their features and you will be able to pick the right one for you.
Vijay Katariya is a certified fitness expert and nutrition specialist with over 15 years of experience in the health and wellness industry in India. He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science from Delhi University and is a certified personal trainer through the Indian Academy of Fitness Training (IAFT) and the Sports Authority of India (SAI). Vijay is also an active member of the Indian Association of Fitness Professionals (IAFP).
Vijay’s passion for fitness began during his college days when he realized the transformative power of exercise on his physical and mental well-being. Since then, he has dedicated his career to helping others in India achieve their health and fitness goals through personalized training programs and evidence-based nutrition advice.
Vijay has authored numerous articles on fitness, weight loss, and sports performance for various reputable Indian online publications. His expertise has been acknowledged through guest appearances on fitness podcasts, as well as speaking engagements at health and wellness conferences across the country. In addition, Vijay maintains a popular blog and YouTube channel, “MaxAppeal,” where he shares workout tips, healthy Indian recipes, and motivation for his growing community of fitness enthusiasts.
When not training clients or writing about fitness, Vijay enjoys participating in marathons, practicing yoga, and spending time with his family. He firmly believes that adopting a healthy lifestyle is the key to happiness and success, and is committed to sharing his knowledge with fellow Indians to help them reach their full potential.
With Vijay’s extensive background and passion for fitness, you can trust that the content he creates for MaxAppeal is not only informative but also tailored to the unique needs of the Indian audience. His mission is to empower individuals to take control of their health and achieve their personal fitness goals through culturally relevant and scientifically backed advice.